Saturday, August 18, 2007

Coming Attractions

I don't usually put commercials on my page, but this movie looks pretty good. It was sent to me in an e-mail. What do you think? I'm for anything that helps people think about animals and the environment. I will watch it when it comes to South Carolina. I hope you will too.

Hi ,

My name is Cory O’Brien, and I am the outreach manager for Guerilla PR. Currently, we are working with The 11th Hour to help promote their film, and I thought that you might be interested in this campaign for Mossy's Animals.

As you may know, The 11th Hour is Leonardo DiCaprio’s new environmental film, and includes visionary and practical solutions for restoring the planet’s ecosystems, as well as insight gathered from over 70 scientists, designers, historians and thinkers.