Saturday, December 1, 2007

Alerts for Birds, Endangered Animals , and CNN!

My Google alerts had more warnings about our environment today. I've posted before about how birds are disappearing. Here is what the newspaper and Audubon are saying. You can listen to some of the endangered birds here. The California Condor and Whooping Crane could be the next dodo bird.
http://www.vanishingwildlife.com/Gallery/whoopingcranes1.jpg
The Endangered Species Program is going back to look at some mistakes it made. Click here and check it out. I hope the next president cares about the earth and all the animals.

Speaking of that, I did a Youtube question about the environment for the CNN debate. Did you notice that CNN had 34 Youtube questions. But not even ONE had to do with the environment, global warming or endangered animals? I didn't watch it, but saw the list. I wonder why?