Sunday, April 15, 2007

Welcome to Mossy's World of Animals

Welcome people of the world! This is the first day of my new blog I did on Spring break, dedicated to educating people about animals...extinct animals, endangered animals, threatened animals, vulnerable animals, and animals right in your own backyard.

It's important so that people can be more careful-- it's up to us to take care of nature and habitats and all living creatures.

I'm a fourth grader in the Midlands of South Carolina, and ever since I can remember, I have always liked animals-- animal toys, movies, books, and zoos. A few years ago I was amazed to learn about all the extinct animals I'd never get to see, and all the endangered animals people in the future may not get to see.

If you are curious, or want to help, check in with this blog and let me know what you think.

I'll try to provide interesting information, tips on how you can help the environment, and other cool stuff about animals.